- The Census-Enhanced Health and Retirement Study Crosswalk links HRS respondents to their employers and establishments in the Census Bureau’s Business Register and is available to approved projects in FSRDCs.
- The Health and Retirement Study Cross-Wave Harmonized Job Characteristics File for 1992-2018 HRS Wave Years contains harmonized information on HRS respondents’ current main jobs at the time of the interview at the person-wave level and is used as an input to produce the CenHRS crosswalk.
Multiple Imputation Examples
- How to Combine Inferences from Multiply-Imputed Data Sets provides SAS and STATA examples for producing multiply-imputed estimates using CenHRS data.
- The accompanying data and program files (SAS and STATA) can be downloaded by clicking here.
Programs Developed to Produce the CenHRS Crosswalk
- Wasi, N., & Flaaen, A. (2015). Record linkage using Stata: Preprocessing, linking, and reviewing utilities. Stata Journal 15(3): 672-697. https://doi.org/10.1177/1536867X1501500304
- Wasi, N., Rodgers, A., & McCue, K. (2018). SAS program to standardize business names. https://github.com/ncrncornell/swell-standardizer